Right here’s what occurred in my life over the previous week:
- My brother introduced my niece over for a go to final weekend. I felt very disinterested whereas she was right here. It was a reasonably quick go to, which was good, as a result of I’ve a tough time tolerating being round folks.
- I haven’t been sleeping fairly as nicely this week. My meds are nonetheless knocking me out at bedtime, however I’ve been waking up sooner than typical.
- Lots of my garments don’t match as a result of I’ve misplaced a lot weight. I suppose I must be mildly involved that the decreased urge for food has dragged on for therefore lengthy, however on the identical time, it’s good to lose among the weight that the psych meds piled on.
- I completed the LinkedIn Studying course I used to be taking over constructing WordPress little one themes, and I’ve found just a few extra related programs to be taught a bit extra earlier than I attempt my little one theme out on my precise website. I’m unsure how tough it’s going to be to add little one theme information to my WordPress.com website, because it includes a special course of than what I do in my native server setting, so it’s totally attainable that I’ll by no means get my little one theme purposeful or update-able on my precise website, however I’m cautiously optimistic.
- I’ve determined to drop down to 5 posts every week on the weblog for the remainder of the summer season, simply cuz it’s simpler.
- I discovered fairly the humorous instance of copyright violation from somebody who stole my ebook evaluation of No One Cares About Loopy Individuals. They didn’t take away the inner hyperlinks I had within the publish, so I acquired a few pingbacks once they printed it. They should have run it via some automated thesaurus thingy that modified among the phrases, and that’s the place the humorous half is available in. As an alternative of being a evaluation of “No One Cares About Loopy Individuals”, it referred to as the ebook “No One Cares About Crazy People.” “The ebook concludes with a robust name to motion” turned “the information concludes with a strong identify to movement.” Okey dokey…
I’m reasonably happy that I managed to make it right into a Google featured snippet—so far as I do know, that is the primary time that’s ever occurred. Featured snippets are fast solutions that Google reveals above the remainder of the search outcomes. Enjoyable!!!
I assume the infants actually aren’t infants anymore. On the left is Toffee, Brownie, and Casper in October 2021, after I first introduced the infants house. On the best is the three of them this week. Toffee and Brownie are nonetheless littler than Casper, however they’re a lot greater than they had been!
I heard Eminem’s tune Stroll On Water for the primary time this week, and I used to be actually impressed, so I’ve been listening to it rather a lot. It’s as a lot spoken phrase poetry as it’s rap, and it’s a great instance of how a lot power there may be in vulnerability.
How has your week been?