Today’s Anxiety Slayer podcast is sponsored by Betterhelp
How we care for our minds affects how we experience life. So it’s important to invest time and care into keeping them healthy. There are plenty of ways to support a healthy brain, learning a new language or taking power naps. There’s also BetterHelp online therapy.
BetterHelp offers video, phone, and even live chat sessions with your therapist, so you don’t have to see anyone on camera if you don’t want to. It’s much more affordable than in-person therapy and you can be matched with a therapist in under 48 hours.
Give it a try and see why over 2 million people have used BetterHelp online therapy.
Special offer for Anxiety Slayer listeners, get 10% off your first month at http://betterhelp.com/slayer
Notes & talking points from this week’s episode:
At 13 years old Michele got a bladder infection and was prescribed an antibiotic by a doctor who didn’t read her chart to see if she was allergic to antibiotics.
This poor decision started a rash and then turned into full-body blisters because Michele’s body couldn’t metabolize the medicine. She became a burn victim without ever being burned.
After her body healed, she didn’t have the skills and wisdom to separate herself from the trauma she experienced and it took 24 years for her to be diagnosed with PTSD. This is when her really healing began.
The first step in Trauma Recovery and how Michele helps people recover from PTSD.
Why it can be so frustrating to reroute our core programming.
Learn how to end emotional chaos and begin reclaiming control.
How to get more of your brain engaged with your healing.
What a full system reboot looks like.
“You can try to change your thoughts and behaviors, actions and reactions with conscious effort – but that will only take you so far. The conscious mind is only ~15% of your brain. The other ~ 85% – your unconscious – holds all of the core programming, memories and emotions that drive your conscious responses. To create long-lasting and sustainable change you need 100% of your brain engaged in a clear and structured framework that rewires, reprograms and rescripts neural networks. Such an approach offers a full-system reboot that can restore and reset your experience for freedom, happiness and the expression of your true self.” -Michele Rosenthal
Want to train your brain for peace and calm?
Get Michele’s FREE brain training audio at www.MyTraumaCoach.com
You are invited to listen to our first conversation with Michele about her journey to recovery.
Leave a Reply